PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL av school
Thread: PAL av school
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2007, 02:41
pumping iron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CIA

Hi D6,

if you get a 50% sponsorship then for sure there's a seat waiting for you since the airline have already invested in you, thus, recovering that money must only mean providing you that job in order to pay them back..

Also. the school itself has a wider network of contacts in South East Asia, like an airline in india, china, philippines...

Philippine Airlines is not connected in this program, they have their own training school. It's only cebu pacific if you talk about Philippines...

I have faith in CIA, that they are able to put through their graduates...Also, if you pass the assessment but cebu pacific declines to sponsor you, the school itself will offer the sponsorship...

In my case, i've already passed the assessment, i will now be presented to cebu pacific after i enroll (which will be 25th march) for approval, they will evaluate first and see if your personality fits their organization or whatever...

For a starter like me, i find it as a good deal since i have nothing to bargain other thatn the amount i'll spend which is around USD35K.