PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More efficiency without holding... duh!
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2007, 01:04
En-Rooter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aaaaah, so it's alright to direct track now Mr Russell? But only if it saves money. (emissons are just a bull**** tag that they add as a bonus, because this issue would be only about money savings to be sure)

OK mate, you'd better get onto whomever promulgates the TLI's that virtually prevents us from direct tracking in the majority of cases.

My attitude has always been that it is an ATC's job to be as efficient as possible, not a f*cking roadblock to the customers who use our airspace. NOT direct tracking in certain circumstances is a safety issue in itself.

On another issue, don't blame me if you get held:

* Blame your local member who whinges to his leader about noise from an airport that was in a suburb decades before a punter or his/her house was.
* Blame your elected government and the cosy little arrangements they have with ex public servants now running YOUR airports.
* Blame investment banks who want monopolies for the airports they STOLE off you and me.
* Blame your company who schedule you and 20 of your company aircraft to be at an airport at the same frigging time, what the??????

blah, blah, blah, blah

What a load of ****e,