PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe to aquire BA Connect. Crew thread. (No Spotters)-(Part 2)
Old 4th Mar 2007, 22:19
tristar2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spaceman you may think i'm alone but tristar500 is on my side.once again you seem to be ill informed about how hard we actually do work.EDI is a great station and thats not just me saying that its a number of pilots that tell us that.if you thought it was bad before you haven't seen anything yet. wait until wishy washy walsh annouces the completion of the sale tomorrow morning i can just imagine all the staff in the regions not willing to show any commitment to the company and justifyably working a lot slower.I think you tarred everyone with the same brush when you labelled all the regions "lazy,useless and overpaid".you may not be familiar with team work but we at edi and no doubt the rest of the regions operate as one whole not individuals.you probably aren't to familiar with that.You have mannaged to anger at least one station and once the others see your comments then it will no doubt anger them as well.no surprise that when someone stands up to a pilot they backtrack and try to hide.

transition its pilots thinking that they are better than anyone else that i have issues with.you had a big mouth until i pointed out a few home truths which quickly got you running back to one of your girlfriends.pilots at BA are slightly to blame because of your demands for your pensions BA is going to use the money it saves per year by laying us off to fund them.i suppose that may only happen if BA gets out of our contract cheaply which i cant see happening.the unions are going to get the so called worlds favourite airline to cough up big bucks .

Last edited by tristar2; 4th Mar 2007 at 22:40.