PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe to aquire BA Connect. Crew thread. (No Spotters)-(Part 2)
Old 4th Mar 2007, 21:08
bermudatriangle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chesty,take it from me,Flybe is about as low as it gets....flying is just public transport...bus through the council estate for example.fares have hit rock bottom,so has reliability and service..things can only go from bad to worse as the airlines strive to cut costs to the core.UK domestic services have the disadvantage of having to compete with the train and even the car..by the time you have parked at the airport,checked-in,endured the ridiculous security checks,shoes off,belts off,false teeth out..then waited in the dreary lounges for your delayed flight to the back of beyond,one can only think.."why didn't i take the train"..or "I could have driven there by now !!".Most passengers who paid top dollar have long since deserted Bacon,due to the ever deteriorating punctuality and appaling level of cancellations/flight combinations.thr only market left is for bargain hunters,paying nothing and expecting everything...what with the EU passenger rights now in place,Flybe will be paying more in compensation than it earns in revenue.take it from me,the Uk domestic market is a dead duck,only losses long term....use your brain..take the train...i have said my piece.