PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Regiment in RAF News
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2007, 18:03
The Burning Bush

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grimweasel
This just smacks of some jumped up little megalomaniac civi, goose stepping around his living room trying to get everyone to pander to his needs.
LOL (although I'm sure it's not true)

scroggs,

Your attitude leaves me speechless. I'm sure you are a very nice chap and had a blindingly successful career in the RAF, but you clearly haven't a clue of what is happening on ops nowadays.

You seem to be completely oblivious the main point that the majority of posters on this thread seem to be making, myself included. And that is not what may, or may not, have been published in the RAF News; rather it is your quite bizarre, and seemingly random interpretation of what subjects can or can't be included under the rather generic term Military Aviation.

I see the comma is still present in the forum description; if you really are striving to achieve a forum where purist flying related topics can be discussed by aviators, I would again suggest you replace with a full stop and delete the remainder.

Perhaps if you were to share your definition of Military Aviation with us, it might help to keep everyone on the path you appear to be laying for us.