PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Arabia - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 4th Mar 2007, 16:05
busdriver22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I mean come on some of you guys are making this airline sound like its based in 90210. haha so funny. cracking up reading some of that stuff.
I would just like to share my info for people who are applying to air arabia, granted you hear complaints regarding some issues but hey thats the airline world in general, no matter where you go you will always have the good side and bad side of things. And with regards to kala320 comments about discrimination i dont think thats the case with them, last i heard that they have over 40 different nationalities working for them. But its ok i understand how people get when it comes down to rejection, some just take it worse than others.
i mean kala320 sorry to hear your ride didnt go that well, but you dont have to bash an entire airline just cause of your interview experience. I guess just wasnt your day.
Overall i believe air arabia has proven itself in this region and world for a matter of fact and just take a look at all the other airlines starting up that are trying to follow in their footsteps. I think it will have a very bright future.
Good Luck to all out there.
keep it real, keep it safe :-)

Last edited by busdriver22; 6th Mar 2007 at 07:19.