PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Regiment in RAF News
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2007, 14:45
Grimweasel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Scroggs,

You still seem to have missed the point. Military Aviation. Can't fly without Force Protection when you are on Ops, but then I doubt you'd know that. From your profile I see that you were a Herc lad. I'm guessing you must have left for civvi street prior to Ops in Iraq and Afghanistan and simply see the RAF Regt as those tiresome lot you went to see once a year for a green card.
Well times have changed and most Herc / Aircrew would not have a bad word said against the personnel out there beyond the wire protecting your sound night's sleep and your early morning take-off.

And beside the point, how can you, an EX-military pilot have the right to moderate a forum for MILITARY aircrew when you now fly self-loading freight around the world. This just smacks of some jumped up little megalomaniac civi, goose stepping around his living room trying to get everyone to pander to his needs.

Well, If that's how you want to play it then I suggest everyone leaves and you can talk about MILITRAY aviation amongst your civi pals. You are talking out of your ar$e which, co-incidentally is where we should all migrate. Go bury your head in the sand.