PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA
Thread: Virgin Blue EBA
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2007, 11:49
wirgin blew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Standby for the mailman. The link is only accessible from work and for obvious reasons this site is banned from work.
Already we have been let down by the FAAA as they told us they would be posting the EBA on there website on the 2nd. Also I would like to bag them some more by saying that they havent updated the VB part of the site since the 08NOV06. Correction they have revamped the site and perhaps if I use my membership number I could log in. Unfortunately it isnt handy.
OPT days are only $25 per hour hardly worth nominating for imho. If it were for the overtime amount the crew would be lining up I feel.
I have emailed my 20+ concerns to the FAAA and am eagerly awaiting their reply.
I would also like PPruners to pass the word around about using this forum as a way of venting over the next month. It may not change the EBA but it will hopefully provide an area where lots of cabin crew can come and vent. So if you post on any other boards or have lots of msn VB friends please let them know about this site.
P.S. Apologies in advance Tightslot you are going to be a little busy reading this thread over the next month. If you have any feedback regarding CAP 371 then please let us know. I would be more than happy to send you the link for the EBA once its up and running for your reading pleasure. :-)