PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue to place 7 firm orders for B777-300ER's & 6 options
Old 4th Mar 2007, 10:28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gnadenburg,

Its been a long day on my beloved 777 from Dallas, (didn't even have to use full tanks by a long way) and I amstuffed so not thinking straight...therefore must lean on your skilss and logic to explain to me exactly what the VB pilots could have done at start-up time or since, to make the world a happier place for Qantas pilots. And why. They're all volunteers, all earn more than a university professor or MP and can all presumably walk if they want. I just can't see it.

Tonite below 10,000 ft I managed deterioriating weather, a purser who wouldn't shut up about passengersmissing connections, a stream of ACARS messages (ignored), cross wind gusting above our wet RW limit at destination and alternate....and managed it well I think....but I'm just not smart enough to work out how things could be better outside the cockpit in Australia as long as AIPA believes that the purpose of other pilots in Australia is to support QF mainline conditions.

Please explain....really.

Need some red badly.