PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA
Thread: Virgin Blue EBA
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2007, 07:34
KittyBlue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been apart of preparing business management systems and HR for many years now. One big thing is that I have been apart of many EBA proposals with many different service providers. As the moderator said this forum is a anon forum and my personal opinions on approaching this EBA may be different to each and every one of you.

EBA can be found here:

http://intranet.virginblue.com.au/co...Crew/EBA_2007/

I have now sat with a few crew and reread alot of the proposed EBA and I see many things that could be adjusted and some that I am personally happy with. I will be heading to the roadshows, not fearing of being stepped down.

The flight crew story that has gone around has as always missing data that due to privacy can not be disclosed by the company or the person involved. The only reason anyone would be stood down and this comes from your KOWF info is that you do something illegal, have ben abusive or been placed on warnings and that the final or first incident involved causes the person to be stood down.

( i dont know that story or need to know. I know if Vb didn't follow legal process correctly then they would have been taken to court for many factor of discrimination. Are you aware in the last 4 months I have come across 5 cc stood down for unexceptable behaviour issues)

(excuse me for any spellng and gramatical mistakes)