PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Support Is This The End??
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2007, 21:25
the good big c17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Eyes Are Blind

As for the person who started this thread, I say if you ignorant of the history of the station and ignorant of the elan that once existed, going back many years, you cannot understand the emotion involved.

Many people have given a great deal to that station in terms of time and blood, sweat and tears and people get involved emotionally, especially when they are left to feel that their efforts are not appreciated, that they are cast aside without so much as a 'by your leave,' without the hard efforts of those involved that station would have ceased to exist a long time ago, were is the loyalty from the people at the top, those people owe us all much more than money. They owe their team respect, this has been absolutly absent. Another expression 'lions led by donkeys' comes to mind, well I want to hear those people thank the lads, a thank you that has been about 6 to 10 years overdue. Well what about it folks, very small words 'Thank' and 'You' but strangely some people find them very hard to say.