PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe to aquire BA Connect. Crew thread. (No Spotters)-(Part 2)
Old 3rd Mar 2007, 21:13
The Fleet Manager

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Notice to Crew No. 6

Bermuda Triangle - your personal opinion of me is completely irrelevant, however I note with interest your reaction on reading both my previous notice, and the historically accurate data listed by HZ123.
It is really pointless (and unhealthy) reacting with such fury; I sincerely hope your attitude is not representative of your piloting - it would not bode well for either CRM or your flight if you are unable to accept facts you do not like.
I regret it if you genuinely feel I come across as a

complete tosser !
or if you think that I somehow

utter drivvle spouted on your post
However, I think if you were to use some of the analytical skills that presumably you must possess (otherwise I feel you would have fallen short of the CRM requirement in your LPC/OPC) you might find that I am actually congratulating you all on your lack of problems. The deal is done, and presumably you all now have a future again instead of (as I understand it) being part of a bankrupt Company approaching the Receiver.

Look up, the sky is blue and there will be a paypacket at the end of the month. You have an aircraft to fly, presumably at your existing base - what more could you realistically want. I have exchanged an email with one of your colleagues, hence I am confident there is at least one logical and levelheaded pilot amongst you - perhaps you could learn from him.