PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe to aquire BA Connect. Crew thread. (No Spotters)-(Part 2)
Old 3rd Mar 2007, 19:54
The Fleet Manager

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Notice to Crew No. 5

Remarkable.
Such inapposite reaction.
I am nothing whatever to do with any part of your Companies, or perhaps that should now read "Company". Congratulations, perhaps now your deal is finalised you will all cheer up a little, and stop criticising every target in town.
Me - I mentioned that I previously climbed into my F3 through a hole (canopy) in the top, however(comma) the 757 and 767 both have a most serviceable door! I mentioned sim assesments because, were we recruiting, I would perhaps be present both at the interview and the sim assessment - not always, about 30% of the time on present policy.

Seriously, I cannot believe that you really believe that the type of posts you all seem to excel in do anything to enhance either your personal or your corporate credibility. What on earth the travelling public and journalists who read this forum must think I cannot imagine. You are not entitled to a job by divine right you know, and having acquired one, there is neither a divine right to keep it, nor to keep it at any sort of guaranteed Terms and Conditions (other than TUPE and basic employment law of course). Fundamentally, if so many of you are still unhappy, why not seek employment elsewhere like so many of your colleagues. I note that they who have allegedly left do not seem to feel the need to d@mn and bl@st everyone who disagrees with them
Ah well, as I say, best of luck for the future, DO try and act in a slightly more adult fashion now you are one Company again - you really don't come over very well you know.
I'm rather glad we don't use your operation for positioning crew!