PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe to aquire BA Connect. Crew thread. (No Spotters)-(Part 2)
Old 3rd Mar 2007, 17:48
Smokie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Fleet Manager?
I can not believe the arrogance of this this guy, if indeed he really is a Fleet Manager???
He certainly ain't a Flybe one, as neither BH or IC have 767 or "Pointy Jet" experience if your assertions are to be believed. I have no reason to believe that either of these two guys are standing down to let you in.
Also, please confirm which Current "pointy Jet" you are blithering on about? Fighters or Bombers? Current Nato or ex Warsaw Pact? What nationality are you anyway?
"I walk in through a door in the side instead of climbing in a hole in the top!"
Certainly not any current UK pointy types, as they either have canopies, that slide back, hinge back or hinge sideways, no hole in the top there I'm afraid.
"however I am heartily glad I have nothing to do with either of your Companies if you are representative of the average pilot."
If you really are a Fleet Manager then you should know that there is ALWAYS a comma after " however" in the context that you have chosen to use it.
And then,
"I look forward to assessing you during the interview and the sim."
If you have "nothing to do with either of our companies", how on earth are you going to be involved with recruitment/interviews/sim assessments etc?
As I am not aware of any independant/outsourcing for any of our recruitment needs.
Also, I am not aware that any of our fleet mangers get involved with such activities, as these are entrusted to our very capable training team thank you very much!
Sorry mate but my assessment of you, is a FRAUD.
The same applies to Moderator but I can't be arsed to go and dig up all the holes he has made for himself.

Last edited by Smokie; 3rd Mar 2007 at 19:21.