PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe to aquire BA Connect. Crew thread. (No Spotters)-(Part 2)
Old 3rd Mar 2007, 14:52
The Fleet Manager

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Notice to Crews No. 3

Dear Dude,

I would not dismiss your opinion as tosh - I don't know you well enough. However, whilst I applaud your assurances to Flybe pilots about the sort of people affected by the BACON merger/takeover, I note with regret the combative and aggressive nature of your post with reference to myself.
Objectively, I would suggest that I exemplify my earlier point - that is, you and I agree with each other.
Why then is there the need for sarcasm? I have been reading the equivalent cabin crew thread about this merger/takeover; it is astonishing how different an attitude is displayed there, people seem pleased to meet their new colleagues, and are talking up the job very positively. There was not a single critical mention of anybody's manager - truly remarkable.

I reiterate how unfortunate it is that some BACON pilots are so abusive regarding their new owners and colleagues. Inexplicable other than my aforementioned references to fear and uncertainty - however if the cabin crew can hack it, why not the 'skygods' in the front?