PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe to aquire BA Connect. Crew thread. (No Spotters)-(Part 2)
Old 3rd Mar 2007, 14:39
thedude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Fleet Man.....

Now don't get me wronge, I believe that most posted on this site is absolute tosh!! ( this included no doubt). There are hidden agendas, slanted opinions, half truths etc.etc.
I can't agree more when you refer to management pilots in your previous post.....

"Pilots eh, I think it fair to say that apparently being a pilot qualifies you to do everyone else's job better than they, and makes you an instant expert in business management/international marketing an economics, when in fact you're just an 'O' level mathematician with (slightly) above average motor skills!"

What?.......oh you meant pilots other than yourself...well of course. I hadn't spotted your reference to ex military service...... and we all recognise a legend in his own mind when we see one, don't we !!

For those Flybe guy's out there reading this, rest assured that the majority of bacon crew joining Flybe, if it happen's, will be reasonable people, just trying to earn a decent living and wanting to get on with the job at hand. Most posting here have hidden agendas and as usual, the most vocal want it all to fail, usually because they see some benefit to themselves should it do so.