PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All GF B767's indefinitely grounded!!!!!!
Old 3rd Mar 2007, 12:14
inflames

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why?

Jackbaur says:
3 76's grounded. lease in's to cover shortfall. Thank GAMCO maintainance!
can you tell us when we can ever smell anything other than bullS**t from your corner? It's denial like yours that's got gf into this mess!
Let's face it boys there has been some huge cover up on this, it should be investigated, although I know it wont be, and management will come out smelling of roses! Unfortunatly we can discuss whether coffee or pee caused the corrosion till the pigs come home, but fundamentally it does go beyond corrosion physics and down to people. However directly involved, a large amount of people responsible for managing the aircraft maintenance has been involved in short term and poor descision making. this is from desk managers and line inspectors. Now we can really see lack of proffesionalism. Not failing to carry your hat with you, or that famous 'brining the company's name into disrepute' line

The corrosion started a long time ago with management that evades culpability for anything.

I feel sorry for the senior F/O's who are now going to lose there commands/seniority. You will all see there are lots of possibilities.

Anyone can give me the identity of JB? PM me! I will gladly make sure he will have to invest in the same technology as Stephan Hawking to air his rubbish here again.