PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia IV
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2007, 04:18
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This makes me laugh as it as if nothing changes but reading the posts here it seems as though someone attempts to come up with an idea to protect our jobs and careers and then a number of you jump on the idea.

personally I think drawing attention to the fact that MAM casuals do not get
PAID SICK LEAVE or PAID HOLIDAYS or STAFF TRAVEL is a good idea.

As far as Twiggs is concerned she never answers a question and as far as i can remember has never posted anything that would look like she is interested in crews T&C's.

In fact here is a post that I made asking Twiggs some interesting questions...which she never answered as usual..

Twiggs,

Your quote… “In the delay in question, one option PRESENTED to the crew was to take minimum rest in Narita and get home as scheduled, and the duty was to be treated as a continuous one (lots of overtime), from sign on in MEL till sign off in SYD.

IT WAS only an option GIVEN, not a request, and was probably declined as the crew in question did not consider that amount of rest to warrant the extra money or the fact that they would probably get home a day late.

The S/H crew THAT were called out, paxed to NRT had 12 hrs off and operated back to SYD, slightly easier than if the L/H crew had operated a delayed service, had less than 12 hrs off, and then operated back to SYD”

Twigs………Your post seems to be extraordinarily well informed and would certainly indicate a source from within the office.If you know someone in L/H ops or were even on the pattern yourself then how do you know what happened with the S/H crew?

Not that I am inferring anything and any resemblance OF YOURSELF to an office employee is purely coincidental I’m sure………and you wonder why some people have doubts about you...

Don't tell me your last cab driver has a next door neighbour who has a brother who works in L/H scheduling and sister who works in S/H ops

NOW I'm sure I know what REAL world Twiggs moves in...