PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 5
Thread: CARDIFF - 5
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2007, 19:28
mathers_wales_uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bmi Baby 'Open for Business'

At CWL this scheme doesn't offer much more than the airline allready does. BmiBaby allready has online check-in, Lounge access for £15.

Unlimited weight is a joke for 1. It still has to fit inside the dimensions. 2. Majority of business pax would not require much more if any of the 10kg allowance to normal passengers. 3. If it doesn't fit inside the dimensions then it will have to be checked in and which will mean a charge of £6 each way at the airport.

How will BmiBaby passengers be able to claim these business points? As BmiBaby has opted to use a rubbish check-in facility, i don't think it will recognise the swipe readers.

How many passengers would want to pay £15 fro approx half an hour to 3/4 of an hour.

And regarding the availability to switch to an earlier flight free of charge, and a later flight for a one off charge of £35. At CWL there is only two flights daily to EDI and BFS and Once daily to Glasgow. So really it doesn't really apply to CWL.

With Flyme having 2 or 3 Astraeus a/c available after it went bust it would be great if BmiBaby got hold of them and have one at CWL.

Too be honest i'll be very suprised if there will be anymore route announcments by BmiBaby from CWL this summer unless it's waiting to see what FlyBe are planning.

Could we be seeing a possible battle evolving soon?

Just some of my views feel free to debate this matter further.

cheers