PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2007, 12:34
Samya

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Picture

Hi Everyone,

I have applied to Emirates on-line a couple of weeks ago and apart from the acknowledgement of my application I have not received an answer yet. I know I must be patient, they receive a billion applications each month, but meantime I have started assessing my application and I wonder if the reason why my application might have been rejected was my pic. Unfortunately I don't have a digital camera so I posted a photo of myself from my holiday last summer. Background is dark, but not plain, and I am wearing long black pants and a short sleeved black top. I wonder if the pic. was considered inappropriate...on the web site it didn't say that the photo had to be taken in business attire, and I figured, that this pic would do for the initial screening, an I planned to have a professonal photo taken for the assessment if I am invited. It is now, that I am a reader of PPRUNE, that I started thinking, that I should have had a professional photo taken in business attire the first place.

Well, anyways, I still have hope, and if I am rejected I'll try again, more prepared I guess, thanks to you guys! This forum is so much help!

Kisses,

Samya