PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - LGW
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2007, 11:25
yellowdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LHRtoLGW,
I have to agree with you, I have been doing loads of LH and the majority of the temps have been really top people that are lovely to fly with. In fact I have only come across one that i thought "I'd prefer not to fly with you again".

I also have to agree it is against the MOA and, I stand to be corrected, the law if you operate without a break. It is your right to demand a break, however this break does not need to be just for sleep. Don't forget the time you take away from the passengers behind a curtain eating also counts. I know thats' being a bit picky but ..... I know I have always given my crews at least 1h10m and at most 3h20m! So if you don't get a break on a flight then report that to both the Unions and your PM. The CM isn't managing things correctly if they can't give you a break.

I hope the money does get better for everyone. All I can say is that my allowances have at least doubled since doing mixed flying, and peoples will as they learn the intracacies of Carmen and move up the seniority list.

Keep Positive

YD