PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK military pay rise 2007
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2007, 21:19
vortexadminman

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool bloody hell

Why with all the "gurus" out there can we not get it right. I am chuffed for the Army toms getting some more wedge for working there tits off. When it comes to aviation the senior levels rake it in. Have not seen that many senior officers doing the back to back dets ( in the driving seat) seen a awful lot of RAF spec aircrew and AAC senior NCO s though, funny old thing these are the people who have been about a bit. FAA Honestly can't say am sure they are but I have not been with them so can't comment, mind you have the a ship to come home to?. Do they ( who are they?) honestly think that the spec aircrew of whatever rank will sit on the good old pension trap for ever....... nope think the manning levels dropping kinda proves that but with companies like Virgin paying OK wedge to fly and have a life even the most commited people have to have a look and compare the life/work cycle. Mind you, cynical as I am right now, most of the powers that be only have to stick there finger in the Dyke for two years then they move on and can say when I was in charge we had no figures to prove there was a problem. OK wine took over I'll get my coat.