PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arik Air
Thread: Arik Air
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2007, 21:01
etienne t boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

AVSICK,
As always, you show your total lack of information with what's happening in Nigeria. There is no such thing as a special rate with Arik - all tickets are N20,000 and, had you ever purchased one, you would know that there are no refunds.
I am not an expat but, unlike you, I have remained in Nigeria, purchased a ticket with Arik myself and been refused a refund when my flight was cancelled.
Have you visited Nigeria in the last one or two years? I very much doubt it and your own selective rants against Nigerian airlines except those with which you have some tentative commercial association, are laughable. Your continuing postings on matters on which you so obviously have little or no knowledge will soon render you a laughing stock if you are shot down in flames on many more postings. I suggest you actually visit Nigeria before you make any more of your nonsense.
BTW, I actually work for a Nigerian airline - unlike yourself and my name is etienne t boy, as you'd know if you'd ever visited Port Harcourt and listened to " Chop I Chop". I am the master, you are the mugu
Today I actually flew to Lagos with Arik. The flight was very nice - but I'm still pissed off that they chopped my original N20,000 - I only flew with them because they're cheaper than Aero and I didn't have to pay the N8,000 for the taxi to Owerri and risk getting robbed or killed on the way (and it's still cheaper than the cost of the VK ticket plus taxi). For your information I rate airlines here as Aero, Virgin and now, Arik (despite my experience with them). The only other I would consider is Bellview, and only because there is no real competition with them on some international routes within West Africa. I fly them if I have to, but always wonder on which day I will fly (rather than at what time ).

Last edited by etienne t boy; 1st Mar 2007 at 21:25.