PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia flight college
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2007, 19:49
matt85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

The directors have both held senior management/executive positions in UK companies. The office staff were educated at university (one in the UK)and know the company inside out. What exactly is so challenging that these people cant help you with?
blah blah blah - so has my grandma.
None of your business what the challenge is, I bet with only one twin they don't get the job done.

Now go back to your 0-fATPL studies. Voice your opinion when you actually have some experience to back it - Like the senior management

...I heard about that really cheap flight school in Turkey, bet they are good too
blah blah blah... Why respond at all if you arent willing to listen what current students are saying about the place, good and bad? Selective reading isnt necessarily a good character trait in a pilot.

My opinions of Egnatia are formed through being in and around the school all day, every day, yours through...what exactly? A bad emailing experience? Sounds awful.

Please just stop wasting your time posting in this thread until you have something worthwhile and FACTUAL to post in it. We dont want rumours, hearsay and massive generalisations about Egnatia, we want the clear picture.

In the mean time I will get back to my 0-fATPL study. You can get back to Flight Sim X. I hear its really good.

Cheers,

Matt.