PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All GF B767's indefinitely grounded!!!!!!
Old 1st Mar 2007, 12:03
CG11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i just read an artical about oman air which it was published early this year and i read it now in one of the subjects which it was open in this site.

Oman GOV. increased the shairs in Oman Aviation ( Oman Air ) to reach 80% wich means almost fully supported by the goverment .... and the rumours are that they are planing to withdrew from GF .. they might withdrew but it will take them time cause they have to establish the company first oman air at present time they can not compet other airline.

they have a right to withdrew because look now GF management they are not acting proffisional , they have to do a big meeting including the boared members so they hava to know if we decided to change the flleet by now we had other aircraft and few 767 which we were going under less pressure but were are they , BKK/ KTM Training / few guys are in the office . i am not sure if this guys will go under investigation or no because they shoud knew all this problems with 767 or other flet VP technical is reporting to VPO am i write , then whats wrong . with all my respect locals should not be in the management . because they do not care . and they care if they retire how much they will get. and they want the position for a show. i am so and so..... with all my respect i know most of locals are excellent and they are proffisional but i mean the one in the management