PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Coming to Town
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2007, 10:28
MMSOBGYTAST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ACMS,

You are a sucker for punishment. Mate just get the facts right thats all. Too many generalisations from you and inaccurate information.

2-3months - wrong more like 6 months+, but yes it does get tooo bloody hot in summer.

I am not crazy, but i don't know why ALL the guys left Dubai as you assuredly do.
I venture to suggest that most guys leave Cx not because they hate it here but, because an offer back home too good to refuse came up.
Hey, maybe the same thing goes for the EK guys as well. This is not home, and when the time is right I too will pack up and go back home.

Overcast hey (more like smoggy). With your better roster? How do you know what my roster is like. HA!, I just had 6 days off slumming it in OMAN. Off to Milan next for 3 days then 4 days off. Anywhere in asia in 4 hrs. HA HA ok fine if thats where you want to go. Europe is pretty close to here too you know.
Landmine clearing in Lebanon? What the? I'd suggest there are a tad few more land mines in your neck of the woods (cambodia et al) than mine.
Ah whats the point? I am no longer interested in comparing incomparable things to an incomprehensible person.

Ps The beach was lovely.

Don't forget to take your umbrella when you go outside today (acid rain and all).

(Skiing at Sapporo HA HA HA - yeah like Europe is so much worse)