PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All GF B767's indefinitely grounded!!!!!!
Old 1st Mar 2007, 08:34
CG11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2 to 3 A/C will be back online within 10-14 days ... and 1 maybe with 7 days.. this is what i heared from the Guy in OPS

so, so far newspaper wrote about the 767, but still Management they are still looking for someone who can write a story to make pilots beleive it because in the newspaper people might belive it but pilots in GF will not ....... and so far i did not even se a single memo from B767 office or the management ... why is it sooooooooooooo bad that they even can not tell us what is going on ... i am not sure but this information 2 or more A/C will stop from service because it is unsafe .

now .... i know how GF works ....... all the upgrades, fleet transfar A320 to 330 /340 B767 to 330/340 and other things will freez for few months because the can not plan . CPA340 and MFT340 doing KTM training why they do not send Senior training Capt to do the training and then they operate with other crew not them and then they have to train others , they do not fly much but at this time they are flying why and i do not know if VPO and HOGO and one FO are flying to BKK ,