PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK military pay rise 2007
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2007, 08:27
Radar Command T/O

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Officers maoning again! you dont sem to mention the massive pensions of the Air Ranks! The lack of DWR that you do in comparison and the Whole Flying Club is run by your SNCOs
I was wondering, will there be a complete, correct sentence in any of your future pearls of wisdom?
In any case, the "Officers maoning again (sic)" are actually hoping for a decent pay rise for all, but you're just moaning about the officers. I have no idea what "DWR" is, but if it's anything to do with amount of work put in by officers, every single officer without exception on my Squadron works a minimum 50 hour week, excluding station duties and night flying, while on top of their flying and administrative duties they have ingrates like you to try and keep happy.
At least, that's how it is for the Navy. I'm sure my colleague in the Air Force will correct me if it's any different for them.
However, if you personally don't care about your pay, you can always try to refuse whatever "rise" we get this year - I'm sure JPA has a button for it somewhere.