PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Coming to Town
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2007, 04:52
MMSOBGYTAST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ACMS - Mate, not wrong to voice an opinion. Since when is it wrong to point out flaws in that opinion?

You are big on quoting the numbers of EK pilots leaving. (Lots of CX leaving too from what my mates tell me in CX- going to greener better paying pastures). Did you talk to them and discover they left because of the points you made in your earlier post or might it have been for some other reason.

If you trying to get the VB guys to look at the Middle east forum as was your stated noble objective, you could have said -"Hey guys check out the discussions on the middle east forum".(which i'm sure they could locate anyway)

As I told you already the Link was on the EMIRATES road show. You are entitled to you insular opinion, I was just pointing out how useless your opinion was.

I have read your other posts on how Cathay is the perfect airline, and like the others that have replied to you, think that your opinions are both wrong and ill considered.

But Hey, feel free to say what you want.

Ps, Im off for a swim on this glorious 27 deg day and I'll try not to get abused by any locals. Oh and no sign of any dust haze today.
(how is Honkas today?)