PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - how Many are leaving ??
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2007, 01:05
Max Reheat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I have sat here for the last hour or so and read through the ranting on this thread. Clearly there are some unhappy people out there and some (if not many) are about to do something about it.
Good luck to them, I really do wish them well. I hope the grass is as green as it appears from this side of the fence.
It would appear that much of the dissatisfaction rests at the door of the C&T department.
No names, clearly, but would you guys mind identifying the fleet or fleets in question because I'm afaraid I just don't see it on the Airbus or B777. Maybe I'm looking through rose tinted spectacles.
ACMS has taken a bit of a bashing for what he has written. Give the guy a break, he is a lone voice floating in a sea of villification trying to defend what he loves.
We all accept that things need to improve with respect to CoS, but honestly some of this gnashing of teeth will get us nowhere.
Now... you gentlemen/ladies who post from other companies having once worked for CX. I read your posts with interest, however none of you explain why you truly left CX. The venomous thins you say are of no help to anyone. Please, if you have something contsructive to add to the forum then do so, otherwise act with grace and honour and keep you private gripes to yourselves.