PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etisalat, Skype, UAE telecom issues
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2006, 14:19
lup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys and girls,
I left the Uneducated Arab Enclaves Many years ago, infact I was one of the first to get internet in Dubai and it was no different then.
The latest thing in those days was "Net2Phone" It took about three weeks for them to block that one,so they have had experience of this before.

I got around it then by joining AOL in the UK,then signing on through my Etislat account,I could then reach out to the real world through the net.
Jack schidt has the best Idea, get yourself a dish, That will really screw them up aswell as loose millions in income.
You can sell your equipment and connection when you leave.
You may even make a profit reselling it when they ban them,don't get angry get even!!

I left because I had a gut full, you are living on a thin vaneer of civilisasion where there are two sets of rules.
What sort of people are in charge of you, well it would only take a couple of bombs to get people to pull the pin out there, so ask yourself why there have never been any!!!!

I am supprised they have not closed down 7 days yet, but it will come, no democracy where you are.

keep smiling