PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etisalat, Skype, UAE telecom issues
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2006, 17:53
Cyberbird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks like some smart german engineering helps to overcome 3rd world limited skills..

... with this smart proxy-anonymizer SKYPE runs (somewhat slow, but basically okay) nicely again, at the SZ-road, at my friends places in Jumeirah, down in the InterNet-City and Springs as well ... well, as that skype traffic is "tunneled" and 100% masked it can't be detected and blocked by that "Sniper" or "guardian" tools, which are Etisluts "watchdogs" to scramble the once identified Skype traffic - well, it was at least a nice trial from EtiSalat ;-))

but You've been outsmartened by those tunnel builders:

http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/

however, these JAP-anonymizer outsmarts especially that "Snipers" and "Gauardians" UK-attempt of blocking skype, once again by 100% (!!) masking it - which is the flipside of the coin, as it needs some resources (fast connection) otherwise it renders/slows down the VOIP to garbled bits an' pieces ...

of course that original website of the german university in Dresden is blocked by those 18th centuries wonnabees ....

You might find a way to get it - it's brilliant to admit, even if i'm not german i just had a 1hours skype chat from SZ-road to the UK
for some merly 70 cents -ähhh... Etisluts - beat that