PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wannabe a pilot! (And I'm too damn lazy to do a search)
Old 28th Feb 2007, 21:11
planecrazy.eu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This forum is full of help, best advice is to go out and do your research and then come back here and ask questions if you dont understand certain points...

Here is the best place to start

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=131649

I can pretty much asure you, read it, and you wont have too many questions after...

Another thing, there are no true scholorships around really, the best places to look at CTC Wings and the mentored pilot schemes offered by Cabair, OAT and FTE...

I think from time to time people like atlantic might offer things close to scholorships, where you are binded to work x years with them before your released to go and work for an airline...

So really, any way you look at it you either need to go and earn a large quantity of cash or go and borrow it, as your looking 30k at least, i think 45k modular and 65k integrated are pretty realistic figures, thats without bringing tr's into it, they could set you back another 20k or so with some line training, but thats really another story...