PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2007, 15:33
geminian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Emirates Flight Attendant

Hi ekkru,

A big thank you for answering all my questions! I'm so relieved to learn that politics is not prevalent compared to Asian airlines. I got freaked out when i heard of bullying stories and scandals in a local airline.

Btw, what is YCL? Are you from Asia too and how long have you been flying with Emirates? Would like to correspond with you, if you don't find me a hassle! My msn is [email protected]

Some more questions popping out of my mind are:

1. What's the general profile of Emirates' customer base? Heard it's a group not easy to handle..
2. During our 6 months probation and as juniors, what are the typical routes we would fly? Would it be mainly around the Middle Eastern countries?
3. I was also told that EK's flying times are usually odd hours like midnight, so it's like working through the wee hours on flight?
4. Can you share with me your experience, like, what's the best and worst part of working as a cabin crew? Is the traveling really good?
5. How do you like Dubai so far? I've gathered much divided opinions. Some say it's happening but others say it's a boring place. But i'm definitely anticipating loneliness in a foreign land...

Thanks again