PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - how Many are leaving ??
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2007, 13:37
ACMS

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Capt TOGA: as a matter of fact I never flew with PD, ot TP or the other 777 FO's that went to VB. Sorry to dissappoint ya but I'm not a liar liar.
You know what happens when you ASSUME don't you?
Regret Cx:
Well if you're so content and FO's are falling over themselves to fly with you (have a look in the mirror mate) then you really don't need to be on this website venting your spleen. You should be at the bar surrounded by the adoring ladies and the other guys that just wish they were you
I didn't say that did i? I am here defending the Cx system from you bunch slagging off crap, I didn't start this thread boyoh.
PS I notice you have tried to qualify your QF boast. I am still open eared to your BA LVP assessment!! Be careful, sometimes BS can come back and bite you on the ass!!
My Qf boast???? what the hell are you smoking?????? I have about 5 close friends in Qf ( 3 are Captians and 2 FO's ) and only yesterday the topic of standard calls on approach came up with one of them, it appears they have different calls for visual approaches, LWMO approaches and normal ILS approaches. That's what he told me after he asked me what we do in Cx. So tell me what do BA do then?
This is getting a little stupid don't you think????? You left Cx, we stayed. Now it's time to move on emotionally don't you think? you must learn to let it go or it will destroy you. Get on with your life.