PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PNG Ples Bilong Tok Tok
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2007, 07:50
robroy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jack Mc

J Tulla,

I agree totally with your comments.

Jack has his hangar at Caboolture, but lives is Bris. I haven't seen Terry since about 1987, hope he is doing well.

I remember a flight in about 1987, when I was flying a B 727 from Mel to Drw, with Jack's late Wife and lovely LADY,Judy and Jack, he was in the sharp end most of the time, he commented that he had never seen so much of Oz, in the daytime.

In Darwin that evening we had dinner with Guido and Lyn Zuccoli and a great night was had. Two days later the Mc's where with me again to Bne via, Isa.

Unfortunately some short time later Guido lost his life in a T-6 accident in the NT, training a newcomer to the T-6. It was the only time he had never worn a Bone Dome. Vale Guido.

Jack is still rebuilding a Hawker Demon and many Dirt Track speedcars in his shed at home, he was as you may know, a dirt track bike rider, ( crashed in, Adelaide) and speedcars.

John Tulla, if you would like to contact ZEKE, pm me with your contact number and I will check with him, as to advising you of his contact number.

Cheers.

Apinun,

robroy