PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Information
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2007, 19:02
santos dumont

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Randhem FAQs

Randhem finally posts FAQs on their website. Some are a bit confusing though. Like do they really work 6 days and then get 7 days off ?

Frequent Asked Questions:
We cant answer any question by phone, please send them by e-mail.
Thank you for your understanding.
Who will pay for Medical and proficiency check?
Jet Airways will revalidate the licenses.
What kind of roster we they have?
The monthly roster will be as follows: Minimum flying for 100 hours. 6 days ON and 7 days OFF. Pilots will be pulled out to do flight duty according to the published planned roster or on a requirement basis.
Are we able to fly home during days off, if so will Jet Airways give us ID tickets or discount?
They will be able to utilize the staff tickets and interline tickets arrangements as per the existing policy. Leave entitlement will be confirmed to you shortly.
Will I return to base every night, if not is there any per diem allowance?
Most probably they will return to base city. On layover flights the pilots will be provided with hotel and meals.
Who will take care of the VISA and license conversion for India, cost?
Jet Airways will take care of validation.
What happens if you for some reason must terminate the contract before the 3 years period?
If the termination is on account of misconduct the deposit of Euro 5000 will be forfeited.
Cost of Jeppesen introduction copy?
Jeppesen copies are on board and will be provided to the pilots.
Will we be provided transportation to and from work?
Jet Airways will provide transportation to and from for flights duty.
Do you have any information regarding the accommodation in India?
The pilots will be provided with sharing 2 bedroom accommodation in India.
Is there a chance that I have to wait a long time before I receive my first salary after training is completed? The salary shall start on his joining Jet Airways in India. Once the candidate obtains his B737 endorsement, we will initiate the security clearance process for employment in India for which the copy of his current medical, license and passport is a pre-requisite. The security clearance normally takes around 45 days and we will intimate the candidate once we receive the same.
Loss of license, how much?
INR 42 lakhs (95000 USD)