PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - how Many are leaving ??
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2007, 08:05
Sqwak7700

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, we whould really be sticking together while we are here. Why is it that all employee groups at Cathay are on each other's throat? That anger needs to be dedicated at someone other than our fellow employees.

I'll admit, each nationality has their own little quirks, but we are all just out there doing the same job. I know you might fly with one guy you don't like that comes from wherever, but don't bunch up everyone from that place as an asshole. I know it is easy to fall into that trap, I've fallen into it myself after some tough sectors, but we really should be looking out for one another.

This thread is about guys leaving. Lets keep it objective. If someone has gripes about cathay, there is nothing wrong with wording them and letting everyone know the reasons why they chose to leave. I think we can agree that most people who read these forums are intelligent adults that realize there are many sides to a story, so no need to go discrediting someone's cathay experience because it is different than yours. Let's not turn this into a ****t-storm (might be a little too late, but we can try).

I know it is corny, but can't we all just get along??? How can one group of people with so much in common disagree so much?