PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Media Vultures at YPJT
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2007, 02:30
DX Wombat

Location: The Burrow, N53:48:02 W1:48:57, The Tin Tent - EGBS, EGBO
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UTR, I specifically waited to see if someone would post a thread so I could say my piece about the "vultures" and I worded it carefully so as not to be seen to be reporting what must have been a distressing incident for those concerned and not helped by seeing those helicopters lurking overhead. The photos of the helicopters are not good so I won't be posting them.
Scrambler, that description is exactly how it looked to me. I apologise if my standard of English is such that you find difficulty realising when something is an accurate description rather than sensationalism. If you had been there you would realise that they looked exactly like a small flock of circling vultures.
Skystar - absolutely not! The very idea! Kindly wash your mouth out with soap and water.
I'm sure Tinny will vouch for the fact that I'm not a reporter. So could Danny and many others if necessary. Mind you, the amount of money some of them can earn makes it almost worthwhile trying for one of those jobs - it would keep me in plenty of funds for flying.