PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - how Many are leaving ??
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2007, 01:51
CAN-NOT!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ACMS,
It actually took me about a week to realize I made the wrong decision to quit my job in the U.S. to come to CX then spent the next year and change trying to get out. So yes, 18 months was plenty.

What do you know about our operations in the USA that made you the expert? And frankly, apart of bad ATC, what is so special about flying in Asia? Why do most of you think that the US guys are "non-standard". That's all I ever hear you boys b!tch about was how "non-standard" we are in the USA. So really, tell us all how many different airlines in the USA have you been employed at to know this?

Do I sense a bit of jealousy on your part? Every f*cking time I went flying with a training captain at CX, he always starts off with telling me sh!t about how the "yanks" all unprofessional and yada yada yada. Well, I got news for you little boy, the average pilot from the US have way more hands on experience than most of you pr!cks who sit in a hangar and read books upon books about cr#p nobody ever needs to know.

So do please tell me for the 100th time how the altitude for the escape route is derived, as that sh!t is real important to know despite it's written on the chart and all you gotta do is read it.
Just another "bloody yank"

Last edited by CAN-NOT!!; 27th Feb 2007 at 02:13.