PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - LGW
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2007, 23:34
Pax Agent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think we are on the same side here! I am not being overly Pro BA here i am being honest. I have cleared £1239 last month and will clear £1300. I'm just saying that the things said aboce are not acceptable to someone making a leap of faith as they are NOT true! Mine are facts....i'm not lying. If i was telling new entrants the wrong things then yes i stand to be corrected but i feel very positive about LGWSF. No I do not save my stuff downroute. I am lucky that a piece of fruit and a starbucks does me fine for my brekkie even still I will be voting no for the breakfast 11p as i'm looking after other people as well. Even tho it looks like we will get 18p increase instead of 11p.

Any new entrants want to PM me feel free.
Btw im not saying its all rosy....yes we have less facilities than LHR....at end of day if that canteen was here i'd need a new uniform and i prefer to go to boots on airport sby and get a meal deal....much healthier....yes we do fixed links....i personally like them as im home earlier....yes we do doubles but they are restricted in number and i used to do worse at my last airline (not low cost)...yes the morale from some can be low but most of the new entrants i've flown with have been brilliant fun...and I'm here to stay!