PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Australia IV
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2007, 23:03
Eden99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
roamingwolf

my so called arrogance is not the problem. you label me that because i continually expose the stupidity of your remarks.

me confirming or denying whether i am an elected FAAA official would serve no purpose because this is an anonymous forum and my response to you can not be tested .

You again misrepresent what i have said, and in fact, you continually misrepresent what i have said. I have never said we are overpaid in LH , in fact i dont think we are overpaid.

But again that is not the point!!! and you simply don't get it. Qantas knows it is employing S/H Australian Airlines, Jetstar and overseas based crew at between 30-60% cheaper than us in LH. That is a fact and there is no secret about that.

Attacking executives salaries is something that the FAAA and all other Qantas unions do continually...however that does not dissuade from Qantas moving to get rid of us for cheaper alternatives that it has at its fingertips.

THAT IS THE POINT!

AIPA yesterday in the media stated that they were not against the take over of Qantas as such. What do you say to that?

The FAAA on the other hand is strongly against the takeover.

However, in the end comparing us with pilots is totally irrelevant and again highlights your naivety of industrial matters. LH crew can be replaced in 5 days as the Company demonstrated in 2004..... there are thousands lined up to join Jetstar International.

Rather than continually venting your anger and spleen in here.... what do you actually suggest.... you continually carp in here but never suggest A VIABLE ALTERNATIVE.

Attacking pay rates of Qantas executives doesn't alter a damn thing..... don't you get that??? THEY DON'T CARE!

Also the federal government has enacted new laws to allow Qantas to destroy conditions...that is not the fault of the FAAA.

You need to wake up to the realities of Australian industrial relations in 2007. The same FAAA and its leadership that you attack in here continually because you are ignorant, is the FAAA that has given LH cabin crew the best conditions and pay in Australia and one of the highest in the world.

So i suggest to you roamingwolf, before you attack others as arrogant, you first start to display some understandiong of these issues and furthermore lets see some practical and viable suggestions from you. Otherwise stick to your cart exchanges mate.. (AN ARROGANT COMMENT I KNOW )