PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA's worrying RT trend!
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2001, 18:31
Secret Squirrel

Talking

Right, firstly I'm not suggesting that a call of rolling should be eliminated altogether because at times it is a good thing. All I'm saying, for those of you who have trouble reading is that it should not replace the clearance read back in full of take off. OK flanker?

Secondly, CRP5, I realise that it may have been a little unfair to single out BA but I have only heard them do it and very often as it happens. I don't drink, pal, so there's your theory up the wall.

Ah, Kippa. No mate, two chips; on each shoulder as it happens, making a total of four on each. Last March as it happens. Just in time to enjoy an effective doubling of my salary AND a hefty increase in my allowances at a captain's rate. All for doing the same job I was happy doing anyway. All ahead of those poor unfortunate FO's (most of whom I probably do sympathise with, incidentally. Although by no means all, Kippa). Could this oversensitivity on your part not have something to do with the chip on your shoulder about us going in as DE captains??? I'm laughing, mate, all the way to the bank.

Anyway, as I said, just an opinion. I think you'll find that most of the ATC'ers agree with me, but hey, what do they know, right?

See ya in Jubilee, Kip.

------------------
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam up my clothes!

[This message has been edited by Secret Squirrel (edited 24 June 2001).]