PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Sims
Thread: Flight Sims
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2002, 03:56
nosefirsteverytime

PPRuNe Engineering Dept Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Flight sim forum? No chance mate!

Alrighty, after an incorrect posting of topic on Nostalga, here's the run-down:. .. .I posted suggesting a flight sim forum might be a good idea on PPruNe, considering their potential usefulness in training, route planning, gaining experience in not-too-plentiful aircraft makes etc.. .. .The ever-clearway-pointing PPruNe Pop then posted:. . </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"> Be assured that Danny will not subscribe to a flightsim forum. There are plenty of sim sites that you can go to and, therefore, PPRuNe will not serve it's readers by offering one more. However much they may interest some, which is a small majority.. .. . </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">And I said that was OK by me, but if hypothetically, there WAS one, it'd be populated only by those serious about aviation, either having or training for a money-earning living from aviation.. .. .Well, to continue on, I'd just like to ask, is there any flight sim place out there only for the serious aviator, and not just spotty teenagers with no interest in getting a job in aviation?