PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying in the Persian/Arabian Gulf
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2007, 21:16
ADACEO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Why I Fired The Chief Engineer

Well I had to let him go because he had been in that position for more than a year. It Is time to try a new one. The previous 15 or so never seem to tell me what i want to hear. The new guy that I have put in his place is a real "yes sir" man so he might keep me amused for 14 months or so.
I also today fired 11 licensed engineers because our contract for iran was over. We do not need them even though I hear we are short staffed already.
I sent them all packing with no prior notice and more than one months pay happily in there hands.
When this new Govt. maintenance contract kicks in i will hire them all back and another 50 or so at half the price. They will be begging to come back then. How smart of me.
At least i will have no more staff problems as the remaining engineers should be so afraid of getting fired by me the will do any thing i ask.
My new quality director/ Adviser is doing such a good job i hear. He has taken the rostered days off from the engineers as punishment for not keeping all aircraft online and for not keeping the crew room clean. That will teach them a lesson on who's the boss.
Well I must go. I have many more stupid decisions to make and careers to destroy today.
If you want to know anything just ask my administration. They will be more than happy to screw you over for less than smell of an empty rice bowl.