PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easy-PC
Thread: Easy-PC
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2007, 18:41
RAT 5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cargo One.

Oh dear I was hoping common sense would have prevailed and this would have died a timely death. However, the nonsense continues.
Considering the firefighters' dilema.....
What about the mother with 2 screaming children who is on the sinking ferry. "All to the boats" is the cry. She can't make it in time, unless she lets someone else take one of her children, possibly even in another boat. If she doesn't, all 3 drown. What should she do? She agrees, but the captain notices and refuses her permission! What next?

No, this is not a nonsense. It is just a matter of time and PC progress in EU.

Progress my aunt-fanny. Why should we lie down and let this process degrade our society into a case for 'One flew over the cukoo's nest'? Show common sense and be damned.

Stangely, the most common sense thing more airlines could do is to carry a disclaimer form. Why do they not? It was always the case, especially in the case of ill pax who did not have a Dr's certificate for travel and needed to get home for treatment at the last minute. Alolwed it plenty of times. If ej stopped trying to re-invent the wheel and followed commonsense SOP this form would have solved an dilema.