PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2007, 05:04
crew_lj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
regionalguy, I think it is safe to say we all know you have made a fool out of yourself with your contradicting posts and it needs to stop now.

Your posts can also read very unclear messages. I think it is important that if you are from Melbourne, which is such a small base, to talk with your colleagues about your opinions on any new propsed working condtions and stop critisising those that actually care about their future at Eastern. They are only trying to make life better.

You don't seem to have anything constructive to say, maybe that's something you could work on together with your team mates?

I feel really concerned that with your negative attitude, what do you really expect from your colleagues if your just going to make accusations about everyone. Who is going to trust you or want to continue working with you?

I also think if you can't admit to who you are, or where you are from, is there any truth in your posts? Maybe you have a gripe with your colleagues or its a classic case of jealousy and you don't have the guts to say something face to face.