PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 'Will work for free'
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2007, 03:25
Vortex Thing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel You are right I'm sorry I actually do hate aviation :)

Okay I give in you are all right. I am the only person to see the merits of working for next to nothing. I invented the SSTR and also the bond and I in my day job as VT Almighty have also reduced the terms and conditions for airlines that do not even realize or care I exist.

In fact the 99% of pilots who did not screw anybody over for a job are all nice guys and I am just a cad and a bounder who is in this game to ruin it for everyone else.

In honesty this was a long held desire of mine. I honed my skills during my 'amateur' aviating wasting the taxpayers money on a flying scholarship (awarded for my lack of knowledge, application, lack of enthusiasm and having cheated at the tests).

Not content with wasting the tax payers money and to save getting a pizza delivery job at Uni I elected to join the UAS again cheating at the tests at OASC as I fancied seeing if I could get one up against the system so that those real professional aviators (just like you) would have another route closed down to them.

Then to put the icing on the cake I decided to waste hundreds of thousands of pounds of the taxpayers money, of course at no inconvience to myself and of course for the last time having proved myself a true amateur totally lacking in conviction, ability and generally blagging my way through the 6 days of interviews and tests and of course blagging the entire easy as pie year at Sandhurst; to train for a job I did not really like that much, get posted all over the world finding new and interesting ways to try and get myself killed all because I fancied being a gentleman aviator.

Not content with that I then left, decided to earn next to nothing as an instructor and spend my hard earnt equity on courses for no reason as I thought it may be glamourous and am now a little peturbed to find out that Ryanair have no officers messes, don't support sporting games that stop for tea and don't even have a mess kit for the Summer Ball or sponsor a polo team. Disasterously the chief pilot is not even called Tarquin. Gosh whatever next!!

Sorry to leave it here but the Baby eating Bishop of Barton Wells is coming round for dinner having just come back from holidaying on his yatch The Saucy Sue with the Balanese Goddess of Plenty and I need to go shopping for a nice juicy steak to go with the sauce Bernaise and a bottle of Chateau Lafite 1858...

(It's more plausible )

Patience doh I'm 35 I learnt to fly when I was 16 how long should I wait? Flyboy I clearly am not in it for the trimmings there arent any where I work so maybe just maybe I'm in if for the flying and thus and willing to work for little or no reward to make the future better for me and mine.... Re the jet thing said in in no less than 8 posts IT WAS THE ONLY JOB AVAILABLE if it was flying PA28s I wouldn't have cared!!!!