PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2007, 21:06
regionalguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eaafa
you may be dissapointed in my posts about the meeting but i think it is time for you to accept that there are crew in our base that are dissapointed with the quality of proported leaders. this has been my point all along, yes i've let myself get sidetracked but that doesnt change the reality.

as for the meeting in syd your talking about, if it was for the negotiations for the current eba then your referring to a meeting in roughly 2002/2003 ? you've got a great memory if thats the case. anyway its now 2007 and we are in different times and we want different things.

i don't intend to continue to get caught up in this argument with you. i've made my points you've made yours i've apologised for what needed an apology and recognised my behaviour when it was needed but that doesn't mean i was wrong in having my say. my apology was for my language and the level of uncouth i allowed myself denegrate to.

In summary: if it was in the best interests of all crew, a meeting for each base would have been a better way of showing that and as for the proposed leaders, they don't have the support they think they have and should take the attendance at the meeting as an indication of that.

Last edited by regionalguy; 24th Feb 2007 at 22:59. Reason: spelling