PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Part time job with Servisair?
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2007, 20:09
finding_nema

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Servisair interview is in two parts, you will have a telephone interview, then either be invited to an open morning or a chat with the passenger service manager at your base. The telephone interview consists of somebody ringing up with your CV in front of them, telling you a bit about the job (pay, rosters, job description) then asking you various questions with "yes" or "no" answers. Providing you say "yes" and "no" to where they want to hear them, they'll then say that they're putting some information through the post inviting you to meet the PS Manager - the whole process takes about 7 minutes. The in-person interview is almost identical to the phone interview, but a little bit more in depth, ie you can say more than "yes" or "no", but is really simple, and I think it's so the PS Manager can meet the people he/she is taking on - again it's very short.

I've heard all of the jokes "Circusair," "Service-scare" etc. but I'd be really happy to work for Penauille Servisair for at least a season. It seems to be good experience, and at least a foot in the door, and who knows I might even like it? I haven't heard of anyone who has failed a Servisair interview though, and my Menzies interview was full of ex-Servisair people, so that might say something, but I believe it's best to take a "glass half full" approach.